This spicy corn dip is so so good! It is so easy and simple to make, but has so much great flavor. You and your guest will not be disappointed with this scrumptious dip!!
- 2 cans of fiesta corn drained
- 1 ounce of jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 1 package of Parmesan cheese
- 1 package of Colby jack cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- After, put the mixture in a baking dish.
- Bake until golden brown on top, this will take 25-30 minutes.
- Pair with Wheat Thins, Tostitos, or toasted baguettes.