Creating me and Clinton's wedding registry was one of my favorite things I did while planning our wedding. I'm super organized so I was all about developing a checklist and making sure we registered for everything we might need (luckily most places have a wedding registry checklist online). From everyday china to the perfect rustic wine opener, I had it all planned out. We both wanted to register for practical things that we could get a lot of use out of and that would last forever.
There are so many pretty things to register for and so many great places to make a register. We registered at Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, and Bed Beth & Beyond. We got a ton of great kitchen and home decor items from Anthro. From Pottery Barn we received our bedding, outdoor entertaining items, and home decor pieces. From Williams Sonoma we registered for our pots and pans, cooking utensils, and other amazing kitchen items. Last but not least, we got a lot of our everyday household items from BB&B. I loved registering at each of these places. Each of them also have secret registry perks which I plan to share with you guys in the future.
Today I am going to share with you a list of my registry favorites. I wanted to do this post a long time ago, but I wanted to be able to share items that we've actually gotten a lot of use out of and that I think would be great items to buy for your friends getting married or to add on to your wedding registry. I hope you guys enjoy these items as much as Clinton and I have! Just click the picture to shop the item.
1. Vintage Wine Opener - Pottery Barn
2. Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 5-Piece Cookware Set, Ocean - Williams Sonoma
3. White bedding - Pottery Barn
4. Bar Tools - Williams Sonoma
5. Everyday China - Anthropologie
6. Measuring Spoons - Anthropologie
7. Grill Tools - Williams Sonoma
9. White Mixer - Bed Beth and Beyond
10. Large Lazy Susan - Pottery Barn
11. Galvanized Metal Party Bucket - Pottery Barn
12. Table Runner - Anthropologie
13. Martha Stewart Newly Wed Cookbook - Anthropologie
This post could go on and on because I have so many registry favorites! This is just a quick list of some of our fun favorites. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of them!