Holiday Gift Guide- Gifts for the Home
2. Pottery Barn Blanket - This blanket is super soft and can go with almost every couch color. It is decorative but cozy at the same time.
3. Rustic Wine Opener- This was by far one of my favorite wedding gifts and would be a SUPER nice gift to give your parents! It is such a fun statement piece. Also, it may look like it does not open wine, but it does!
5. Pitcher- This pitcher is such a cute affordable piece to have in the house for parties.
6. Decanter - I feel like this is a perfect gift for the wine lover. It is a stylish piece to have in the home.
7. Gold Candle stick - These are affordable and adorable! It is a great gift for people who love to entertain.
8. Anthro Candle- This oversized anthro candle is a super special gift. It smells SO good and it lasts a really long time.
9. Floor Pillow- I think this is a perfect gift for the dog lover. It is a stylish bed for someones cute pup to catch some z's on!
10. Roomba - THIS IS A MUST HAVE! I have heard so many great things about Roombas!
11. Anthro Scents - This is a great little present for those who love fresh scents. This particular scent is so relaxing! Any girl would love to have this happy.
13. Nest - This gift is on a ton of my friends wish list. It is a perfect addition to anyone's home!